Wheel Alignment in Grand Rapids, MI
All Auto Services offers premier Grand Rapids wheel alignment service. Whether your Lexus shows uneven tire wear, or your Chevy Silverado exhibits steering wheel vibrations, chances are wheel alignment is indicated. Our friendly service advisors will make you feel right at home while our technicians perform the alignment.
At our Grand Rapids auto care facility we can perform wheel alignment on passenger cars, minivans, SUVs and light trucks. Our family-owned auto repair garage offers a full range of automotive services – so we can also balance and mount new tires, before we perform tire alignment.
As vehicle owners, we mostly think of wheel alignment when buying new tires, in reality though, every vehicle should get an alignment check once a year or so. Potholes, bumps, hitting a curb can make wheel alignment a necessity. Wheels out of alignment not only cost you money because of decreased mileage and rapid tire wear, but also negatively impact ride quality and vehicle handling.
Signs that your vehicle should have alignment check:
- Vehicle vibration while turning
- Driving on a straight road, the steering wheel is not straight
- Vehicle pulls to one side
- Uneven tire tread wear – some cases are so obvious you can’t miss them, but sometimes it takes an experienced eye to spot uneven wear
If you notice any of the symptoms listed above, call us for an alignment check. We can schedule it during your next oil change, so you save an extra trip to the shop. If it turns out that wheel alignment is indicated, we can get it done the same day.
Wheel alignment process at our Grand Rapids auto repair garage follows well defined steps:
- We check and adjust (if needed) tire pressure, then we look for patterns of tire wear
- We check manufacture tire alignment guidelines
- We inspect steering and suspension components
- We use professional tire alignment machine to perform alignment
If your vehicle recently hit a big pothole, or if it has been more than a year since the last wheel alignment, call All Auto Services. We can perform alignment check and if need be, wheel alignment as well. Your vehicle will handle better, and the tires will last a lot longer. You can make an appointment online, or simply call the shop and we can make an appointment that fits your schedule.